About Me

My photo
Cebu, Central visayas, Philippines
Hi I'm Runners BREW.I'm no barista but I do love Coffee after my morning Runs.These two ingredients make up a perfect start to my day. Profession:Mechanical Engineer/Real Estate Broker

Monday, February 1, 2010

Condura Run Announcement

To All Condura Run Registered Runners,

Please be informed that Race Kit redemption has been transferred to a
new venue at the parking lot along 7th avenue in front of ROX
Bonifacio High Street.
Over 20 tents will be set-up for your convenience.

Race Kit redemption schedule is as follows:

Thursday, Feb 4 - 3pm to 8pm
Friday, Feb 5 - 11am to 10pm
Saturday, Feb 6 - 11am - 6pm

There will be NO RACE KIT REDEMPTION after 6pm of Saturday and during
the race day.


Condura Run Secretariat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

free counters">