About Me

My photo
Cebu, Central visayas, Philippines
Hi I'm Runners BREW.I'm no barista but I do love Coffee after my morning Runs.These two ingredients make up a perfect start to my day. Profession:Mechanical Engineer/Real Estate Broker

Sunday, January 31, 2010











Running Costumes
Every Runner is different. We have different ways of expressing ourselves these people by far are the loudest probably more crowd pleasing than the Race winner. They are the costumed Runners. (Hulaman and our very own Ms. Twinkle Ignacio)



da hulaman's mission statement
I want to demonstrate that art and athletics can coalesce to form a new medium of divine expression. I hope to inspire and motivate others to create, invent, and build original, wonderful works of art, so they might bring joy and happiness to others.
I want help others become physically fit so they have lots of energy and can live longer, healthier lives.
I wish to inspire others to achieve great things to make their lives exciting, fun and better able to love one another.
Source: www.hulaman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

free counters">