About Me

My photo
Cebu, Central visayas, Philippines
Hi I'm Runners BREW.I'm no barista but I do love Coffee after my morning Runs.These two ingredients make up a perfect start to my day. Profession:Mechanical Engineer/Real Estate Broker

Monday, July 12, 2010

ST. IGNATIUS DAY RUN :REGISTRATION FORM NOW AVAILABLE




Click on the link below to download form
Note: Best using Excel format

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34100944/Copy-of-Form-Final-1

Registration Fee : P250 until  July 20, 2010 (EARLY BIRD)
                                P300 on July 21- 28, 2010

  (Includes race singlet, race bib, 2 passes for Ateneo de Cebu Campus Oval)
 
Registration Period: July 16-28th, 2010

Registration Centers:
Base-line Gym 
Sacred Heart School Jesuits
RUNNR
NIKE - BTC
CITIGYM


Race Pack Releasing Period
July 29 to 30, 2010 @ Base-Line Gym 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

free counters">