About Me

My photo
Cebu, Central visayas, Philippines
Hi I'm Runners BREW.I'm no barista but I do love Coffee after my morning Runs.These two ingredients make up a perfect start to my day. Profession:Mechanical Engineer/Real Estate Broker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 days to go before the Condura Run

During Race Day I tend to develop OCD that’s why as early as today I’m preparing race day stuff in advance .It’s still Thursday Feb. 4 Race is still Sunday February 7.
RACE ITEM CHECKLIST
1.Race Pack claim slip
2.running shoes: Sir Isaac Newton/ Adidas Supernova (Which one? To be decided on Race day)
3.Customized Shirt
4.Compression tights/Loose Shorts
5.Underwear
6.Socks:new balance/ runnr socks
7.Insoles: Sofsole Athlete
8.Watch: Garmin Forerunner 305
9.HRM
10.Cap
11.extra set of clothes for changing
12.Post-race slippers
13.Gels/electrolyte replacement: GU Roctance/Clif shot bloks
14.Petroleum Jelly
15.Shades: Smith
16.Sun block spf 50
17.Camera, extra batteries
18.Berocca /Pharmaton
19.Glucosamine
20.nail cutter
21.tape
22.bandaid /nipple tape
23.foot powder
24.coffee
25.Nature valley bars post race
26.Plastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

free counters">